What is it?
It is surgery that removes excess skin and fat pockets from the upper and lower eyelids, re-adjusting the appearance and even improving vision.
It is indicated for people with droopy eyelids and / or fat pockets under the eyes, a condition that gives a facial appearance of tiredness or sadness. Usually associated with face lift.
How is it done?
The eyelid surgery is done through incisions in the upper and lower eyelids, from where you can eliminate excessive skin and remove pockets of fat to smooth the skin, giving a more youthful, serene and rested look.
Important Post-Operative Facts
- AFTER 2 DAYS End of demanding rest. Avoid too much effort.
- 4 to 7 days Back to light walks.
- AFTER 21 DAYS Gradual return to the exercises.
- AFTER 90 DAYS End of compulsory use of sunglasses and gradual return to sun exposure.
- AFTER 6 MONTHS Final result.