Scarf Repairing Plastic
What is it?
An "aesthetic scar" has coloration close to normal skin and is thin (millimeters). The scar correction aims correcting deformations in these characteristics.
It is indicated for patients with scars of poor quality and who wish to improve the aesthetic aspect.
How is it done?
Basically an incision is made around the scar removing it. A new suture is made, carefully in place. The postoperative is done with special treatments to reduce the possibility of bad healing process.
Important Post-Operative Facts
- AFTER 7 DAYS End of relative rest. Avoid efforts with the treated area.
- 7 to 14 days Regrows swelling, redness and / or discomfort.
- AFTER 30 DAYS Gradual return to exercises and sun exposure with protection.
- AFTER 90 DAYS 80% of the results gradually return to sports, beach and pool.
- AFTER 9 MONTHS Final result.