Filling With Hyaluronic Acid
What is it?
Called a non-surgical facelift, it uses resorbable substances to fill the layer beneath the skin by flattening the skin and restoring lost volume.
Indicated to soften wrinkles and furrows, as well as acne scars, sunken dark circles and to give volume to thin lips.
How is it done?
By means of a syringe, applications of hyaluronic acid are made in the desired regions.
Important Post-Operative Facts
- RIGHT AFTER 80% of aesthetic results
- AFTER 6 HOURS You can already handle the face with cleaning and makeup.
- AFTER 1 DAY Return to normal physical activity.
- 1 to 2 DAYS Gives occasional redness or swelling.
- 6 TO 18 MONTHS Regression of effects and new application.