What is it?
It is the surgery that removes deposits of localized fat improving the body contour. Liposculpture treats and uses fat to shape buttocks, breasts, lips, among others.
It is indicated for people who want to refine the body silhouette not aiming for weight loss. It can be used on the abdomen, back, thighs, arms, flanks, culotte, knees, chin, among others.
How is it done?
Fine cannulas access small incisions to liquefy the fat, which is then aspirated. In liposculpture, this fat is treated and used to, in the same surgical act, improve the body contour with fat grafting.
Important Post-Operative Facts
- AFTER 5 DAYS End of demanding rest. Avoid too much effort.
- AFTER 14 DAYS Back to everyday activities.
- AFTER 21 DAYS Gradual end of swelling and purple spots.
- 45 to 60 DAYS End of the use of postoperative modeler.
- AFTER 120 DAYS 80% of visible results.